My Qualifications & Experience
- I have been coaching professionally since 2001. I have had 100’s of clients with well over 5000 hours of experience
- I have had diverse range of clients including elite international athletes, editors of national newspapers and Saudi Arabian Sheikhs
- I am a graduate of The 3 Principles Professional Institute
- I am certified in coaching: Coaching Academy & Transformative Coach from Michael Neill’s SuperCoach Academy in USA.
- I am a certified in NLP: Trainer and Master Practitioner with NLP Society
- Through my other business Making Change Work, I am an executive coach and run an ILM registered training centre for coaching skills
- I am a fully registered and qualified hypnotherapist (GHR GHSC).
- I have diplomas in Development Psychology and Counselling.
- I have a practical understanding and application of EFT, Transactional Analysis & Clean Language.
- I am CCC Registered, and a member of Association of Coaching, the NHS Directory for Complementary and Alternative Therapy
- I have trained over 800 people in coaching skills and mentored the career of many other life coaches.
In a nutshell
- I have experience: 16 years as a a coach – 100’s of clients for 1000’s of hours.
- My approach: I point my clients to the most fundamental level of understanding about the human experience which produces the most sustainable and powerful transformations.
My Work Background
- Before becoming a coach, I graduated in Law from Durham University, was employed by blue chip companies such as Mars and Guinness, worked as a freelance brand and innovation consultant for companies such as Unilever, Kraft and Masterfoods, and ran a communication skills training company.
- I am also the non executive director of my family’s business, which was started by my great great grandfather.
- As well as coaching individuals, I founded a corporate coaching and change management business Making Change Work
- I have two young children – Max, who is 6 years old, and Abbey, who is 8.
- I am lucky enough to have travelled the world, and experienced adventures like train journeys across Siberia, and cycling from one end of the UK to the other. I recently return from a 12 month working sabbatical on the Sunshine Coast of Australia .
- I like to keep fit, cycle, read books and spend time with family and friends.